Booking Now for 2015-16. Call or send message for details.
Ceremony planning and officiating for weekend weddings include custom design, planning and officiating with approximately 10 hours of preparation, a rehearsal and officiating on your wedding day.
(Please note: The Weekend Wedding is an all inclusive program, dedicating 10 hours to preparation for each ceremony. The planning meetings are included in the ceremony fee)
- 2 hour travel time included.
- 15 minute complimentary phone assessment
-  45 minute consult to customize your ceremony.
- Unlimited emails
- Officiant referral [s] [co-officiated ceremonies additional fee may apply]
- One officiant to perform your wedding.
- A custom ceremony script with online editing capability
- Ceremony planning website with sample ceremonies, readings and vows
- Membership in our Facebook Group page with links to suggested preferred vendors, planning websites, discounts and monitor daily for planning questions
- CA marriage license and ceremony site permit information.
- We send certified return receipt marriage license to local county clerk and a copy with a copy return receipt.
- Price Subject to availability, size of wedding, and travel requirements.
For Jewish and Interfaith weddings:
- Handheld Chuppah and Free-standing available for rent
- Choice of Rabbi’s Ketubah includes consult.
- Because of the simplicity of the Jewish wedding and the detailed ceremony planner we create for each wedding, it is not our custom for the rabbi to lead a rehearsal. Rather, the rehearsal is generally led by the wedding coordinator. If you do wish the rabbi’s s presence at a rehearsal, there will be an additional charge, this is subject to Rabbi’s availability.
How to Reserve Rabbi Gershon for a service or ceremony
- Complete the form below to check Rabbi Gershon’s availability on your date.
- Include the date and time of your ceremony in the message box.
- We’ll arrange a phone consultation with the rabbi, once we receive your request by sending you a followup email within 36 hrs. to make an appointment to speak with him directly.
- If you prefer to speak with us directly, call the office 707-732-9414 ext. #3. Leave a voice message and we’ll return your call shortly. We check our messages many times throughout the day.
We monitor and answer all emails within 36 hours during business hours. If you do not hear from us, please TEXT Yehudit at 415-505-1169. We are happy to hear from you and answer your questions.