HOW WE CAN HELP!
There are those planners who can help you plan a Jewish wedding, or an Indian or Chinese wedding. However our focus is unique, one of a kind service concentrating on bringing your diverse backgrounds together into a joyous celebration that is a mosaic of the two of you.
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT?
We take a look at where you are at in the planning process and assess your immediate challenges and come up with a plan of action. We inspire you to move forward with as little or as much guidance and support you’d like. Maybe you have a lot of the planning already managed, but you want help specifically with designing the ceremony look and feel, maybe you want help with writing a script or personal vows, plan your rehearsal and wedding day timeline, or finding the right officiant. Or maybe you need that extra help and support to Get Started and create a personalized action plan that matches the vision for your wedding.
Overview of Services:
We provide custom ceremony design service to fit your needs.
Start with a 20 minute complimentary phone or Zoom virtual meeting ;
- where we learn more about you and your wedding
- discuss what your vision and goals are for both you as a couple and individually.
- talk about how you want to incorporate ceremony, rituals, traditions and how to make it flow seamlessly throughout the entire event.
- Do you plan to have separate or multiple celebrations where your religious, spiritual and culture needs additional coordination and design expertise? we can help you here too!
What is your story and how do you want to make your event special?
Areas We Can Help You Plan:
- Get Started VisioningBrainstorming and Big Picture Planning
- Choosing Your Officiant, Venue and Major Vendors
- Detailed Rehearsal and Wedding Day Timeline
Adding Personal Touches:
- Planning your Ceremony, Traditions and Rituals Objects
- Tell Your Story and Personal Vows:
- Writing Your Ceremony and Ritual Scripts
All Packages Include:
- 3 (45 min) one to one recorded virtual consulting sessions
- Written Action Plan and Checklist
- Unlimited email and Facebook Messenger
- 6 month Access to Jewish Fusion Wedding Archive – a site chocked full of spiritual wedding planning information in an archive that includes: videos, tutorials, meditations for stress reduction and relaxation, wedding vision guided imagery and pdf downloads to help you focus on the big picture and not get too caught up in the details [$150 value]
- Basic Jewish Wedding Traditions Workshop and workbook [$97 value]
- How To Obtain Your Marriage License video [$27]
- Weekly Live Q&A session in a private FB Group with other VIP couples for 6 months
To get a copy of services guide:GO TO our Etsy Jewish Fusion Wedding Shop and download our complimentary guide and complete this form BELOW to arrange a time to talk about ways we can help you in your planning process.
How to Reserve Appointment to Discuss your Ceremony and Officiant needs
- Complete the form below to arrange a time to talk.
- Include the date and time of your ceremony in the message box.
- We’ll arrange a phone consultation with the Yehudit, once we receive your request by sending you a followup email within 36 hrs. to make an appointment to speak with her.
- TEXT Yehudit at 415-505-1169. We are happy to hear from you and answer your questions.
We monitor and answer all emails within 36 hours during business hours. If you do not hear from us, please TEXT Yehudit at 415-505-1169. We are happy to hear from you and answer your questions.