Available Monday – Thursday for ceremonies
Call or send message for details.
You plan your wedding and make all arrangements for ceremony. We help you plan your personalized ceremony and advise you on ritual items. We arrive on your wedding day and officiate your ceremony.
- 2 hour travel time included
- 15 minute complimentary phone assessment
-  30 minute consult to customize your ceremony.
- Officiant referral [s] [co-officiated ceremonies additional fee may apply]
- One officiant to perform your wedding.
- A custom ceremony script with online editing capability
- Ceremony planning website with sample ceremonies, readings and vows
- Membership in our Facebook Group page with links to suggested preferred vendors, planning websites, discounts and monitor daily for planning questions
- California marriage license advisement
- Signed, sealed delivered – We return the license to the County Clerks office
- Price Subject to availability, size of wedding, and travel requirements.
For Jewish and Interfaith weddings:
- Handheld Chuppah and Free-standing available for rent
- Choice of Rabbi’s Ketubah includes consult.
- Discount on Ketubah at various sites
How to Reserve Rabbi Gershon for a service or ceremony
- Complete the form below to check Rabbi Gershon’s availability on your date.
- Include the date and time of your ceremony in the message box.
- We’ll arrange a phone consultation with the rabbi, once we receive your request by sending you a followup email within 36 hrs. to make an appointment to speak with him directly.
- If you prefer to speak with us directly, call the office 707-732-9414 ext. #3. Leave a voice message and we’ll return your call shortly. We check our messages many times throughout the day.
We monitor and answer all emails within 36 hours during business hours. If you do not hear from us, please TEXT Yehudit at 415-505-1169. We are happy to hear from you and answer your questions.