Are you looking for a rabbi who is kind, compassionate and flexible?
Rabbi Gershon is honored to offer services to all couples. He is very comfortable performing your ceremony and would love to help you plan your vows to reflect your style and spiritual preferences.
Since the early 1990’s, Rabbi Gershon has been a community activist for marriage equality. Since 2003, he has been performing commitment and wedding ceremonies for members of the LGBT community in the San Francisco and surrounding areas.
When you choose Rabbi Gershon to perform your ceremony, thoughtful time and care is taken to blend your faiths, culture and tastes together to create custom vows. While performing your ceremony, you can trust him to always honor what you want said in a spontaneous uplifting and appropriate manner. His vast experience and gentle manner of speaking puts you and your guests at ease.
Rabbi Gershon has worked with the following LGBT specific ceremonies:
- Jewish Christian
- Jewish Catholic
- Jewish style for non-Jewish couple
- non-denominational ceremony
How to Reserve Rabbi Gershon for a service or ceremony
- Complete the form below to check Rabbi Gershon’s availability on your date.
- Include the date and time of your ceremony in the message box.
- We’ll arrange a phone consultation with the rabbi, once we receive your request by sending you a followup email within 36 hrs. to make an appointment to speak with him directly.
- If you prefer to speak with us directly, call the office 415-505-1169. Leave a voice message and we’ll return your call shortly. We check our messages many times throughout the day.
We monitor and answer all emails within 36 hours during business hours. If you do not hear from us, please TEXT Yehudit at 415-505-1169. We are happy to hear from you and answer your questions.