There is more than one way to be Jewish and Rabbi Gershon acknowledges them all. Want a Conservative Jewish ceremony when your partner is not Jewish? No problem. Prefer a Reform style ceremony, he has a number of different ceremonies to choose from. Come from Mizrachi, Sephardic Jewish background? He’s performed many, as well as honoring our Culturally Jewish families. All his ceremonies are personalized to your specifications.
Whether you are planning a traditional Jewish ceremony, Conservative, Reform, Sephardic or cultural ceremony, Rabbi Gershon is here for you. Every ceremony is personalized to your specific tradition and you have a say in creating the ceremony you want. He’s worked successfully with many fmailies from Israel and Russia[former Soviet Union], too.
Eloping to the Wine Country or looking for an urban rooftop in San Francisco? Rabbi Gershon is here for you.
- LGBT Friendly
- Saturday weekend weddings
- Mid-week weddings
- Wine Country Elopements
- San Francisco Urban elopements
- San Francisco City Hall elopements
How to Reserve Rabbi Gershon for your wedding ceremony
- Complete the form below to check Rabbi Gershon’s availability on your date.
- Include the date and time of your ceremony in the message box.
- We’ll arrange a phone consultation with the rabbi, once we receive your request by sending you a followup email within 36 hrs. to make an appointment to speak with him directly.
- If you prefer to speak with us directly, call the office 707-732-9414 ext.3. Leave a voice message and we’ll return your call shortly. We check our messages many times throughout the day.
We monitor and answer all emails within 36 hours during business hours. If you do not hear from us, please TEXT Yehudit at 415-505-1169. We are happy to hear from you and answer your questions.