Funerals, Memorials, End of Life Celebrations
Rabbi Gershon is available to perform funerals, memorials, and end of life ceremonies for your loved ones. His compassionate and caring manner puts people at ease and comforts them during this difficult time.
Since 1995, he has been performing Jewish, Interfaith, and non-denominational lifecycle ceremonies for the unaffiliated Jewish and interfaith San Francisco Bay Area community. He co-officiates with ministers, priests and other clergy.
“He is an individual for our time -a compassionate rabbi who has reached out to members of his own religious tradition and offered guidance and support to those who attempt to navigate the challenging pluralistic and interfaith world in which we now live” Reverend Gerald Caprio [Rabbi Gershon and Rev. Caprio have co-officiated services numerous times over the years]
- Jewish and Interfaith memorial services
- Co-officiated ceremonies with Catholic, Protestant and other clergy
- Secular and non-religious funerals
- Burial site ceremony
- Unveiling/Dedication Service [grave marker or tombstone placed]
- Shiva services
- Home, Hospital and hospice visitations
How to Reserve Rabbi Gershon for a service or ceremony
- Complete the form below to check Rabbi Gershon’s availability on your date.
- Include the date and time of your ceremony in the message box.
- We’ll arrange a phone consultation with the rabbi, once we receive your request by sending you a followup email within 36 hrs. to make an appointment to speak with him directly.
- If you prefer to speak with us directly, call the office 415-505-1169. Leave a voice message and we’ll return your call shortly. We check our messages many times throughout the day.
We monitor and answer all emails within 36 hours during business hours. If you do not hear from us, please TEXT Yehudit at 415-505-1169. We are happy to hear from you and answer your questions.